WARRANTY POLICY AND DISCLAIMER

Crossbow Hunting

Moderators: Bill T, Excalibur Marketing Dude

knighthunter

Re: WARRANTY POLICY AND DISCLAIMER

Post by knighthunter » Fri Oct 24, 2014 11:34 am

I just wanted to say what a great experience I had with Excalibur Customer Service.
I put a Excalibur Tact Zone scope on my wife's crossbow. After I Year the Scope had broken from shooting recoil I presume. The day I contacted them about the issue, it took four days from the time I sent it back to local dealer to the time that I received a new one to my house! they did not treat me like a second rate citizen. They did not ask any questions. They knew it was their product and they stood behind it. Not like a lot of others. I recommend this company to anyone that doesn't like to be hassled. They were great to deal with. I am a customer for life! Again Thank you Excalibur for such a great experience!

ClintRhodes

Post by ClintRhodes » Mon Mar 02, 2015 1:52 pm

So what is the official warranty policy? I keep hearing mixed information.

L. E. Carroll

Post by L. E. Carroll » Sun Jun 07, 2015 2:01 pm

So, does putting Danny's Baby Bumpers, TT trigger, or polishing my existing one, and putting on a after market string void my new Matrix's warranty ?

:?: Gene
Camo Micro 335 gen. ll " w/ XB30 SR Pro
Camo Micro 355 w/ XB30 SR Pro & TT trigger
Camo Matrix 380 W/ Crossbones scope & a Boo trigger
all w/Camo Munch mounts
Sweet 44 yr. old 73 Bronco
Scamp tralier

amythntr

Post by amythntr » Fri Jun 12, 2015 4:18 am

L. E. Carroll wrote:So, does putting Danny's Baby Bumpers, TT trigger, or polishing my existing one, and putting on a after market string void my new Matrix's warranty ?

:?: Gene
Gene, I have yet to see that be the case or even questioned!

Anthony :)
When you are in a tough situation and wonder where God is; ...the Teacher is always quiet during the test.

M380(Jelly Belly)
NMare 335(Bada Bing)
Scorpyd Death Stalker (Oofah!)
ZS,Exec
Spitfires
xbones
VX-R
TT 2.5
BOO,NChunterkw,Vixenm
DrStirrup kit

gkbrewer

Post by gkbrewer » Thu Aug 13, 2015 10:04 am

I have a 2014 matrix 380 I found a small crack in one limb should I return it to be fixed or how big does the crack have to be before it needs to be addressed

Smitty42

Post by Smitty42 » Thu Jan 14, 2016 1:59 pm

Why do you feel the need to modify? I have a mega 450 and the trigger is better than a lot of rifles I have owned , a new scope cannot affect your warranty on your limbs!
I have had to replace two sets of limbs on my 405 due to a manufacturing defect and can say with all certainty that they have the best customer service I have ever seen! If you have a warranty issue they will do everything possible to help you!

Kids who hunt don't mug little old ladies
Kids who hunt, don't mug old ladies

RichardLync

WARRANTY POLICY AND DISCLAIMER

Post by RichardLync » Tue May 17, 2016 7:58 am

We have not changed our warranty policy, its still the same lifetime warranty as stated on our website:

Excalibur crossbows have a limited lifetime warranty on manufacturing defects. Warranty will be given at Excaliburs discretion for the lifetime of the original owner.

Peter
[url=http://www.medeblog.com/order_anti_bacterial_en-us.html]medeblog.com[/url]

roseawebs

Post by roseawebs » Fri Feb 10, 2017 3:49 am

Any update in the 2017? I mean warranty policy & disclaimer have updated Or it still same as it was?

Excalibur Marketing Dude
Site Admin

Post by Excalibur Marketing Dude » Fri Feb 10, 2017 8:39 am

Our warranty policy remains the same, here is the entire policy as written in our new owners manual that will be released soon:

Excalibur crossbows have a limited lifetime warranty on manufacturing defects. Warranty will be given at Excalibur's discretion for the lifetime of the original owner.

After-market Components
Modifications to any part of your Excalibur Crossbow will be at your own risk. Any alteration or substitution of components on an Excalibur Crossbow product will VOID the warranty.

Non Warranted Items
Some Excalibur Crossbow accessories may not be covered under warranty unless the failure was deemed a manufacturing defect as determined by Excalibur Crossbow. Any product shot out of the crossbow or categorized as normal wear items, will not be covered under warranty.

items not covered under warranty:
- Arrows lost or broken after being shot
- Damaged broad heads or field points that have been shot
- Worn string
- Worn rope cocking aid
- Worn stringing aid
- Worn C2 crank cocking aid rope
- Worn Air Brake pads and S-5 / R.E.D.S. suppressor pads
- Fasteners stripped by owner
- Arrow inserts coming out of arrow shaft after being lodged in a target
- Arrow fletching damaged after being shot
- Damage to mainframe/rail due to improper use of cocking devices
- Any items damaged by user abuse or misuse. After-market Components
Modifications to any part of your Excalibur Crossbow will be at your own risk. Any alteration or substitution of components on an Excalibur Crossbow product will VOID the warranty.